Friday, February 5, 2010

I'm Back!!!

I am so sorry that I started blogging and didn't finish!  I'm back and hopefully time will allow me to post regularly. 

I only did one craft show this year because the kids have kept me very busy.  It was a two day show and WOW was it crazy busy.  It was one of my best shows.  It actually was back in November, the weekend of Thanksgiving.  Here are some pictures to show how much stock I went through.  I actually went home after the show Saturday and worked on more crafts and brought them Sunday and they sold within a couple of hours.  I will be stocking up more through out the year for next years show.  This year (and all other years!!!) I have waited till the last minute to start crafting.  NOT this year!  I'm going to be starting NOW!!!

Beginning of Craft Show!


End of Craft Show!!


That's all for today. Happy Friday to you all and have a great weekend. I'm so happy to start the weekend off tonight with dinner and a movie with 2 of my very best friends!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! You did sell real well! Your booth looks so neat!

    ReplyDelete